Commercial eRA / Grant Management Software, * HOME BASED*
Job Type: Full-time
Our revolutionary Cloud-based SaaS Ed Tech company is seeking multi-functional & experienced Senior Business Analysts that have experience from the trenches, along with leadership qualities and the ambition to keep pace with our growth trajectory.
This position will be aligned with a team of like-minded multi-functional Business Analysts who enjoy a high degree of influence in all areas of our rapidly growing business.
Working together with technical and leadership teams, the primary objectives will be to define the short- and long-term development paths for our product suite. Along with this, there will be responsibility for and executing software implementations.
With a unique offering in a highly competitive space, we are seeking someone highly skilled to join our adventure, partner with great clients, and help us reach new heights. Additional consideration may be given to candidates with implementation experience with a commercial eRA / Grant Management software, especially on the Award side.
Please send your resume and cover letter to along with the title of the position that you are applying for.
Candidates must be somewhat flexible, as working hours may vary depending upon geographic location/time zone.
- Bachelor’s degree or 7 + years’ experience in Business Analysis.
- 5 + years’ experience in Research Administration and/or Research Compliance.
- Active participation in at least one full-lifecycle implementation project.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Hands on experience with a research administration system.
- Experience with and/or demonstrated ability in working as part of a geographically dispersed project team.
- Six-figure annual salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus and possible stock options