Streamlyne Up! 2018
Registration is now open for our 2018 user conference, Streamlyne Up! At this annual conference you will have the opportunity to help us shape Streamlyne Research, contribute ideas, and share experiences with other users. Apart from the cheerful networking opportunities, there will be engaging discussions on the software, improvements since last year, and the future of Streamlyne. We will also hold our popular sailing excursion after the conference for anyone with a penchant for adventure!
Oct 15 – 16
San Diego, CA
The Andaz Hotel
Registration – $485
- Catch our keynote from the distinguished Sara Bible of Stanford and COGR.
- Network with other guests and meet our staff at an opening cocktail reception.
- Hear from our clients firsthand in sessions about their experiences and successes with Streamlyne.
- Learn about and influence our product’s future in Innovation and Roadmap sessions.
- Take a crash course in applying Agile methodologies to Research Administration.
- Learn advanced tips and tricks to use help you use Streamlyne to its fullest.
Lean more by visiting the conference webpage here, where you can view the agenda and register.