Job Type: Full-time
Work from Home / Remote / some travel may be required post-pandemic
Streamlyne is a dynamic, fast-growing SaaS company that partners with university research departments and independent research institutions. We’re looking for a talented professional with a remarkably positive attitude who wants to change the world for the better. With our Streamlyne Research eRA, we have amazing innovations, great momentum, and ambitious growth plans. We need an outstanding marketing associate who comes from the trenches of research administration.
Streamlyne offers modules to support Pre-Award, S2S, Award, Subaward, Negotiations, Intellectual Property, IRB, IACUC, IBC, Conflict of Interest, Publications, Reports & Dashboards and more.
This position is part of the marketing team. You will be demonstrating the software and articulating the value proposition of our cloud-based Streamlyne Research eRA software. This position also provides input into the roadmap for our product suite.
Please send your resume and cover letter to along with the title of the position that you are applying for.
Candidates must be somewhat flexible, as working hours may vary depending upon geographic location/time zone.
- 2+ years’ experience in research administration
- Experience giving software demonstrations and/or training experience at your institution is a plus
- eRA software implementation experience is a plus
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Meeting facilitation is a plus
- Participation in the completion of RFP/RFI responses is a plus
$80,000 – $120,000 a year, commensurate with experience bonus and possible stock options.