Job Type: Full-time
Streamlyne is a dynamic, fast-growing SaaS company that partners with university research departments and independent research institutions.
We’re looking for a talented professional with a remarkably positive attitude who wants to change the world for the better.
With our Streamlyne Research eRA, we have great momentum, ambitious growth plans, and amazing innovations. We need an outstanding Sales Manager who can end-to-end sales activities for Streamlyne Research eRA. Some travel is required.
There is no cap on the earning potential.
Please send your resume and cover letter to along with the title of the position that you are applying for.
- Selling our software subscriptions and related implementation services
- Meet the quotas and targets that are specific for this role
- Own and update the sales pipeline as well as provide weekly updates
- Visit, email, and phone prospects to convert them into qualified prospects
- Increase revenue and market share with specific targets
- Create and deliver effective presentations to articulate our compelling value proposition
- Effectively understand and meet prospects’ complex business requirements
- Develop strategies to have differentiators and increase our win-rate
- Manage the entire response process of RFP/RFI/RFQs and all other types of prospect communications
- Execute strategies for team selling to respond to prospects’ needs with members of the team from marketing, product management, and software development
- Maintain and update the company CRM system. Ensure that the CRM data is accurate and the single version of truth
- Work with marketing to effectively execute marketing and branding campaigns
- Generate weekly and monthly sales reports and ensure customer success by identifying and following through on upsell opportunities
- Maintain goal-result alignment by working with the senior management
- Qualify and prioritize leads and set up demonstrations of our product
- Acquire an exceptional volume of leads and inquiries at conferences and other venues
- Be an evangelist for Streamlyne and its projects
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and creative. Loves challenges and relationship-based selling.
- A great communicator with impressive phone presence who is genuinely interested in solving problems.
- A College degree (preferably in a related area)
- At least 2+ years of experience as part of a sales organization selling SaaS products to medium to large size complex organizations
- Experience in education technology, SaaS ERP and/or Research Administration is a big plus
- Full sales cycle skills, including research, discovery, software demonstrations, pricing, and negotiation
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quotas and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force
- Ability to cut through barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account
- Strong communication skills with those at the VP and Senior Director level
- Excellent business writing, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to map and report prospects decision cycle, from identification to finalizing contracts
We also offer stock options to key employees after a period of excellent performance and value creation.
Commensurate with experience and past performance. Base salary plus a commission. The commission plan has no cap, potentially leading to very high compensation.