Job Type: Full Time
Streamlyne is a dynamic, fast-growing SaaS company that partners with university research departments and independent research institutions.
We are looking for programmers that eat code for breakfast.
This position would be for a San Diego local.
- Develop code according to standards and best practices.
- Participate in periodic code reviews.
- Plans program by studying specifications.
- Arranges specifications by developing logical sequence
- Encodes specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Verifies encoding by performing trial runs; modifying code.
- Prepares program reference by documenting control language.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Good understanding of OOD and OOP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to be accountable for your work
- Comfort with an open collaboration model
- BA/BS from a four-year university/college