Job Type: Full Time
Streamlyne is a dynamic, fast-growing SaaS company that partners with university research departments and independent research institutions.
We are looking for programmers that eat code for breakfast.
This position would be for a San Diego local.
- Design and develop robust Web applications using J2EE programming model and patterns.
- Participate in periodic code reviews.
- Work directly with business stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to clarify requirements and solve various IT issues.
- Collaborate with other developers, architects, and analysts to create innovative solutions which meet the clients’ business needs.
- Review and contribute to the development of requirements, technical specifications, and design documentation.
- Follow establish best practices, methodologies, and control processes.
- Assist in continuous improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality.
- Produce documentation related to design and implementation work.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and/or equivalent experience.
- Must have 3 years of professional software engineering experience, preferably in server-side web development using open source technologies and tools.
- Excellent knowledge in Java/J2EE (Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring, OJB, Hibernate), MySQL, Oracle, OOP/OOD (UML, design patterns, model driven architecture), XML/XSL/XSD, etc.
- Experience in SVN, CVS, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, and JUnit.
- Knowledge of and experience with enterprise workflow solutions